Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Great Smoky Mountains Day 1

Day 1 in the Great Smoky Mountains. I felt like taking a week and shoot film, so I loaded up my 4x5 camera and hit the road. It is a nice change to slow down and take my time. Unfortunately the long hike caring a heavy pelican case was a tough one. Images will be posted once I get them processed and scanned. When I get back home I will begin work on my first video tutorial. It is going to be on using channels and blend modes to edit images. Using this method will help you to start separating tonality from color when working with your images in post. It will also teach you a little known tool in Photoshop called Apply Image, and will be a brief introduction to using LAB mode for improving and enhancing color. Keep an eye out for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment